- Mehreen Ahmed (Postdoc, August 2020 – At present) Project: The transcriptional and post-translational regulation of AXL in drug-resistant epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Kinjal Shah (PhD student, Aug 2017 – At present) Project: The mechanisms of therapy resistance in acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Julhash Uddin Kazi (PI) @LU @RG @ORCID
- Amal Maouia (July 2018 – Jun 2019) Project: Deregulation of the cell cycle in acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Mohiuddin Gazi (Sep 2015 – Aug 2017 ) Project: PI3K/mTOR pathway dependency in acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Alissa Marhäll (Nov 2015 – Apr 2018) Thesis: Translational studies on acute myeloid leukemia focus on the receptor tyrosine kinase FLT3.
- Lina Al-Ashiri (Jun 2019 – Jan 2020) Project: The transcriptional and post-translational regulation of AXL in drug-resistant epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Fatima Khanum (Feb 2016 – Jun 2016) Project: Development of targeted therapy against Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- Lina Al-Ashiri (Jul 2018 – Jun 2019) Thesis: The Role of AXL in Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- Sara Al-Safar (Sep 2018 – Jun 2019) Thesis: Identification of Novel Signal Transduction Proteins of Importance for AXL Signaling.
- Felix Kronqvist (Jul 2018 – May 2019) Project: The role of bone marrow stromal cells in therapy resistance of FLT3-ITD positive acute myeloid leukemia (thesis pending).
- Kinjal Shah (Jun 2016 – Jun 2017) Thesis: Role of the g-protein-coupled receptor p2ry14 in acute leukemia.
- Kaja Rupar (Jun 2015 – Jun 2016) Thesis: The role of SRC-like adaptor protein 2 (SLAP2) in receptor tyrosine kinase KIT signaling.
- Sausan Moharram (Feb 2015 – Mar 2016) Thesis: Identification of novel signal transduction proteins of importance for FLT3 signaling in acute myeloid leukemia.
- Hanna Barresjö (Jan 2018 – May 2018) Thesis: The mutational status of residue Y842 in FLT3 predicts the drug response to acute myeloid leukemia.
- Lucy Macaulay (Feb 2014 – May 2014) Thesis: Understanding the Mechanisms and specificity of pathway-specific inhibitors in the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia.