- Lina Al-Ashiri (Research Student, June 2018 – At present)
- Kinjal Shah (PhD student, Aug 2017 – At present) @ LU @ Linkedin
- Julhash Uddin Kazi (PI) @LU @RG @ORCID
- Alissa Marhäll (Nov 2015 – Apr 2018) Thesis: Translational studies on acute myeloid leukemia focus on the receptor tyrosine kinase FLT3
- Lina Al-Ashiri (July 2018 – Jun 2019) Thesis: The Role of AXL in Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Sara Al-Safar (Sep 2018 – Jun 2019) Thesis: Identification of Novel Signal Transduction Proteins of Importance for AXL Signaling
- Felix Kronqvist (Jul 2018 – May 2019) Thesis:
- Kinjal Shah (Jun 2016 – Jun 2017) Thesis: Role of the g-protein-coupled receptor p2ry14 in acute leukemia.
- Kaja Rupar (Jun 2015 – Jun 2016) Thesis: The role of SRC-like adaptor protein 2 (SLAP2) in receptor tyrosine kinase KIT signaling.
- Sausan Moharram (Feb 2015 – Mar 2016) Thesis: Identification of novel signal transduction proteins of importance for FLT3 signaling in acute myeloid leukemia.
- Hanna Barresjö (Jan 2018 – May 2018) Thesis: The mutational status of residue Y842 in FLT3 predicts the drug response acute myeloid leukemia.
- Lucy Macaulay (Feb 2014 – May 2014) Thesis: Understanding the Mechanisms and specificity of pathway specific inhibitors in the treatment of acute myeloid leukaemia.